- Microwaves change the structure of molecules within your body.
- Microwaves can damaged plant DNA causing the particle to be unrecognized to your body.
- Carcinogens have been shown to be a bi-product of microwaved foods.
- Microwaves don't just change the molecular structure of food, but also water.
- The best way to heat up your food while maintaining around 70% of the raw nutrient content is through steaming, as outlined below.
- Your environment and thoughts affect and effect the molecular structure of water.
Microwaved food corrupts the DNA in the food so that the body can not recognize it.
Microwaves create high levels of friction between essential enzymes, and molecules within your food leading to the denaturation of the original molecular make up.
This results in the destruction of vitamin, minerals, proteins and generates new structure called radiolytic compounds, which can not be found in nature.
Your bodies innate coping mechanism is initiated upon consumption of microwaved foods. The microwaved food that does get consumed into the blood stream gets wrapped by fat cells to protect itself from the dead food. Or your body will simply try to eliminate the food through your stools as quickly as possible.
The biggest concern that I have is from mother heating up babies milk in the microwave. If your a mother, I would recommend getting a glass baby bottle and slowly warming up the milk in a simmering pot of warm water on the stove top. Read more>>>>